Monday, June 1, 2009

This time my CANCER recipe only helped with her arthritis...

Jeannette wrote to me about two weeks ago. She had cancer way back in
1976, and apparently cured it with Laetrile, etc. She gave no
indication of having cancer now. She apparently decided to try it for
two weeks as a preventative.

Tonight she wrote me again. Here is what she wrote:

"I finished two weeks of the habanero, garlic, organic butter on
Ezekial 4:9 bread. On the 7th day I switched from Oil of Evening
Primrose to the emulsified cod liver oil (Twinlab) mint flavor. The
emulsified cod liver oil has relieved the chronic debilitating pain I
have had for several years in my right hip socket due to arthritis. I
am still taking Glucosamine Chondroitin & MSM tablets to restore my
joints. I wonder if that is even necessary now? I bought my second
bottle of emulsified CLO today (orange flavor this time).

"Thank you for pointing me to emulsified cod liver oil! My sister is
having the same problem and she is considering a hip replacement. As
much as I have sufferd with my hip, I have refused to consider a hip
replacement."

"I am so grateful.
-Jeannette"
It's interesting to note that she only saw improvement when she
changed the oil that she was using. I hope it continues to relieve her
pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog