Monday, June 1, 2009

No CANCER pain for three weeks now

A couple weeks ago you heard me tell you about a woman with
endometrial cancer who had worsening pain and bleeding and pain for a
period of six months.

She had told me that she'd stopped bleeding and had no pain for a
week.

Well, she's been on my recipe for 6 weeks now and her pain and
bleeding have been gone for three weeks. After six months of heavy
bleeding and pain, she is thrilled with her results so far.

She has received no medical treatments for her condition after
declining a hysterectomy.

The recipe consists of one freshly grated habaneros, and 2 cloves
freshly grated garlic put on sprouted bread, such as Ezekiel bread.
The peppers and garlc are smothered in butter to help quell the heat.
I'd eat this once a day. Some eat it twice a day. If my health was bad
or I had a lot of cancer, I'd go more slowly.

If I had weight loss or fluid retention from my cancer, I'd also take
6,000 mgs of evening primrose oil (EPO), in divided doses.

With no weight loss or fluid retention, I'd take a tablespoon or two
of emulsified cod liver oil each day. and not the EPO.

Take only one oil, not both, based on the one I needed at the time.
Cancer blood tests while on this diet will show high readings because
the cancer gets lysed out through the blood. If I'm feeling better and/
or observing my tumors getting smaller, I would celebrate high blood
antigen test results

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog